I attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas Texas. While working on my undergraduate biology degree I competed for the SMU diving team. The SMU coach was committed to helping his athletes improve in every way possible and he invited Guru Chander to teach the team kundalini yoga. Guru Chander taught me about a more healthful diet, lifestyle, and homeopathy. My passion for holistic health started there.
- B.S. Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (Biology-1975)
- D.O. Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine now known as University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth (1982) (Cum Laude)
- Internship Phoenix General Hospital Phoenix, Arizona (1982-1983)
- Board Certified: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (1995)
- Private Practice since 1983